Printfriendly

LOOM KNIT ELEGANT LADIES HAT PATTERN!

Today I put up a new pattern on my Etsy Shop!  It's for this elegant loom knit ladies winter hat.  It can easily be knit in any size on a loom with an even number of pegs.  The hat can be loom knit in one evening so it makes a perfect last minute gift idea.  I'm really excited about this pattern, I think it's a fun, stylish twist to the boring winter hat! Please let me know if there are other hat patterns you'd like to see in the future.

#loomknithatpattern #loomknitting #loomknitwinterhat #loomknitberet #loomknitting #patterns #freeloomknittingpatterns #loomknitberetpattern #loomknithatwithribbon

You can purchase this pattern here: Loom Knit Ribbon Hat Pattern

HAPPY LOOMING!

copyright, 2014, thismomentisgood, Nicole F. Cox, all rights reserved.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.